Aware of the importance of protecting your vision can help prevent problems with him in the future. Your eyes care a part of the body and the skin can do things to slow the aging process of using certain precautions that take little time to implement and can make a world of difference in life.Causes eye problem
1. . Inadequate reading light
2. . Teamwork for longer periods
3. . Improper diet especially diet deficient in vitamin A
4. . Watch TV from closure
Symptoms of Eye Care
1. swelling in a small portion of the eyelid or complete
2. The affected eye may water, feel irritated or sensitive to light.
3. discomfort when blinking
4. You will find a small yellow spot in the center of a sty, which occurs when the accumulation of pus and expands. The pain usually is relieved when the sty ruptures, draining the pus.
Treatment for Eye Care
1. Use a humidifier to add moisture to the air. This will make your tears evaporate more slowly.
2. Keep ceiling fans and oscillating fans at low speed. Excess air movement can lead to dry eyes.
3. Use hot compresses and lid scrubs / massage to warm the oil in the glands and the diffusion of oil through your eye.
4. Over-the-counter eye drops and artificial tears can help keep the eyes lubricated. If you wear contact lenses, ask your eye doctor before using the drops. Many of them can not be used while the contacts are in their eyes.
5. Lubricant eye ointment may be used at night while sleeping. The thickness of these ointments can cause blurred vision, so it should only be used at night.
Eye Care Home Remedies
Mix one part rose water and one part lemon juice. Store in a jar and used as eye drops. This is very useful home remedy for eye care.
The intake of sufficient amounts of vitamin A is necessary for healthy vision.
Diet for Eye Care - Eating spinach will help in preventing various eye problems, because it contains carotenoids.
Using drops of eyebright herb are also beneficial for eye conditions.
The consumption of good amount of vitamin C reduces the chance of developing cataracts.
Daily consumption of nuts for a few days reduces the weakness of the eyes.
Make a mixture of 4 grams of alum powder and 30 grams of rose water. Put 2-3 drops of this mixture in each eye every night to get relief from eye fatigue and eye redness. This is good home remedy for eye care.